- Quốc gia: Quốc gia khác
- Listed: May 6, 2018 00:55
- Expires: 8665 days, 1 hour
- 1 Dear Health-Conscious Dessert Lover,
- 2 You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Your Health To Enjoy Dessert (As Often as You Like!)
- 3 It’s Time to Put Dessert Back on the Menu – Guilt Free!
- 4 Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself…
- 5 Sweet Science: Using “Metabolic Power Ingredients” To Create the World’s Healthiest Desserts!
- 6 Guilt-Free Desserts™: Your Guide to Better Baking Featuring 50 All-Natural, Fail-Proof, Gluten Free & Low-Glycemic Desserts!
- 7 Your Friends & Family Will be Amazed when They Learn Just How Good-For-You these Desserts Can Be!
- 8 Guilt-Free Desserts is a Lot More than a Recipe Book!
- 9 Sweet Synergy: The Perfect Combination of Natural Sweeteners!
- 10 Healthy Flours: Better for Blood Sugar & Gluten Free Too!
- 11 Healthy Fats for Baking: Get Slim By Eating Fat!
- 12 Here’s More of what You’ll Discover In Your Exclusive Copy of Guilt Free Desserts!
- 13 FREE BONUS #1 Awesome Appetizers – Tips, Sips & Healthy Hor d’Oeuvres Perfect for any Occasion
- 14 FREE BONUS #2 Copycat Girl Scout Cookies – America’s Five Favorite Girl Scout Cookies Recreated with Real Food Ingredients
Dear Health-Conscious Dessert Lover,
Enjoying a delicious dessert at the end of a great meal is one of life’s sweetest pleasures.
Moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate buttercream… warm pumpkin pie… crème brulée… carrot cake with cream cheese frosting… fresh brownies…
Or just imagine the smell of freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies wafting from your kitchen…
Just thinking about these decadent creations makes your mouth water and few of us have the willpower to resist.
But we often feel guilty for indulging in sweet treats. After all, most desserts are filled with sugar, refined carbohydrates and unhealthy fats, and they pack more calories than the meal itself!
Too many “sweet treats” like this will not only make you fat… it could ruin your health!
But what if you could…
- Relax with a piece of New York cheesecake topped with raspberry sauce
- Satisfy your cravings with a warm slice of cinnamon apple crisp, or
- Enjoy chocolate rum balls and rich chocolate brownies…
Without a care as to how it might affect your waistline or your health?
And what if these desserts were not only irresistibly delicious, but good for you too?
If you keep an eye on your health, but you still love to indulge in decadent desserts, you’ll be glad to know that… You have your cake and be well too!
You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Your Health
To Enjoy Dessert (As Often as You Like!)
For the longest time, there have been very few truly healthy dessert options. In fact, most so-called “healthy” desserts, which you might find in the store, are anything but.
Those labeled “low fat” are packed with sugar. And while the “low carb” options might have less sugar, they use chemical-laden, artificial sweeteners which taste awful… and are even WORSE for your health!
And for those of us who enjoy baking at home, the options were just as limited. There were simply no recipes or guidebooks for creating divinely delicious desserts with all-natural, low glycemic ingredients.
But those days are gone…
You no longer have to choose between your health and the pleasure of decadent sweets!
It’s Time to Put Dessert Back on the Menu – Guilt Free!
Thanks to the latest in nutritional science, it can be downright easy to create desserts that are so sinfully moist, sweet and delicious… you’ll swear they’re bad for you.
But you can feel good about making and enjoying these sweet treats. Because not only do they come without the sugar, carbs and consequences you wish to avoid… but they have health benefits to boot!
And that’s not all…
You can also enjoy the toasty, fluffy and flaky goodness of breads… crackers… pizza crust… biscuits… bagels and more… without the carbs and health-harming effects of grains!
In just a moment, I’ll show you just how easy (and delicious!) it can be.
Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself…
My name is Kelley Herring.
I’m the Founder & CEO of Healing Gourmet, the world’s leading provider of organic, sustainable recipes and meal plans for health and weight loss.
I am also the Editor-in-Chief of a four-book series published by McGraw-Hill including: Eat to Fight Cancer, Eat to Beat Diabetes, Eat to Lower Cholesterol and Eat to Boost Fertility.
For more than 10 years, Healing Gourmet has provided life-saving education to our readers about the benefits of a natural diet… and the proven power of foods and nutrients to promote health and protect against disease.
We’ve helped thousands of people to dramatically improve their health and reach their optimal weight by simply following an all-natural, low-glycemic diet.
And we have received hundreds of positive testimonials like this one from Deborah in Scottsdale, AZ who says:
“I am so grateful for the information and healthy recipes provided by Healing Gourmet. You have been very helpful for me in making healthy choices. My blood pressure is now under control, my joints don’t ache anymore, I have more energy, and I can tolerate hot weather with less discomfort. Best of all, I have lost about 50 pounds!”
However, until just a few years ago, there were very few “good-for-you” desserts that we could recommend to someone who is conscious of their body and their health.
So Healing Gourmet set out on a mission…
Our goal was to create divinely delicious dessert recipes, made with natural ingredients that you could enjoy without a moment’s guilt.
These desserts had to be truly healthy.
And we refused to settle for anything less than extraordinary taste.
I’m thrilled to announce that we succeeded on both counts!
So, how did we do it?
Sweet Science: Using “Metabolic Power Ingredients”
To Create the World’s Healthiest Desserts!
We began our mission by collecting dozens of the most decadent dessert recipes we could find, including all the favorites… from brownies to pumpkin pie… carrot cake, custards and soufflés… ice cream… cookies, macaroons and more!
The first step was to remove every ingredient from these recipes that was unnatural or refined, as well as anything that would spike your blood sugar or cause your body to store fat.
Then we substituted these items with proteins, healthy fats and fiber.
These “metabolic power ingredients” help to keep your blood sugar stable. They promote the feeling of fullness. And they even stoke your body’s fat-burning furnace!
And for the last several years, we have been firing up the ovens in our test kitchen, testing dozens of these all-natural ingredients in over 50 different dessert recipes.
We constantly tweaked the ingredients and proportions until we had replaced the sugar and flour in these classic desserts. We gave each one a total health makeover, while keeping all the moisture, taste and decadent sweetness!
And now Healing Gourmet has taken everything we’ve learned and put it together in one simple guide. Please allow me to introduce…
Your Guide to Better Baking
Featuring 50 All-Natural, Fail-Proof,
Gluten Free & Low-Glycemic Desserts!
Just imagine biting into a luxuriously rich, sweet chocolate cake that (serving for serving) provides more fiber than whole grain cereal, more protein than chicken, less sugar than an apple and fewer calories than a serving of yogurt.
Or how would you like to promote lean, sexy muscle growth… as you snack on a Lemon-Ricotta Soufflé (with 10 grams protein and only 1 gram of sugar!)
Well, now you can…
Inside Guilt-Free Desserts,you will find 50 of the most sumptuous dessert recipes that won’t pack on the pounds or spike your blood sugar!
You’ll learn how to make everything from spicy Gingerbread Cookies to moist Carrot Cake Cupcakes… classic Chocolate Soufflé… Cherry Almond Tarts… and even Crème Brûlée.
You’ll also find all the traditional favorites like Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Crust, Fall-Spiced Custard, Apple Streusel and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
And each one is so perfectly delectable that…
Your Friends & Family Will be Amazed when They Learn
Just How Good-For-You these Desserts Can Be!
Here is just a small sample of the desserts you can easily create in just minutes with your copy of Guilt-Free Desserts…
Or how about these gourmet delights…
And of course, each recipe also comes with time-saving tips, nutritional information and your estimated preparation time.
You will be delighted by just how delicious and healthy these recipes can be and how easy they are to make, but…
Guilt-Free Desserts is a Lot More than a Recipe Book!
Not only will you have 50 new dessert recipes, you’ll also have all the information you need to makeover your favorite family desserts… with just a few simple substitutions.
Guilt-Free Desserts includes everything you need to know about the latest baking ingredients and how to use these inexpensive and readily-available products in your own kitchen.
And the substitutes we’re talking about are not the fake, rearranged molecules of the Atkins era… On the contrary!
These “functional ingredients” come straight from Mother Nature’s Pantry and they provide numerous health benefits beyond basic nutrition.
The first thing you’ll learn is how to use the latest natural sweeteners to achieve the “sugary” results you desire…with none of the guilt!
The Perfect Combination of Natural Sweeteners!
Sugar doesn’t just add sweetness. It can also add bulk and moisture. It helps caramelize desserts. And it can also provide a crisp texture or crunch factor.
Until recently, replacing these qualities in your dessert recipes has been all but impossible.
But we’ve found the perfect formula for sweet synergy – a combination of natural ingredients that’s almost a perfect match for the taste and sweetness of sugar, without the calories or the impact on insulin.
But sugar is not the only ingredient that can impact your blood sugar…
Better for Blood Sugar & Gluten Free Too!
Many bakers choose “whole grains” over refined white flours, but all grain-based flours score high on the glycemic index. So, if you want to avoid that “muffin top” then stay away from grains!
And grains also contain gluten – an allergenic protein that causes health issues for many people.
That’s why Guilt-Free Desserts features 11 different gluten-free, low-glycemic flours that lend buttery richness and feel-good flavor to everything from fluffy pancakes to crispy cookies… with none of the allergens or fat-storing carbs.
And once we’ve covered the sweetness and structure aspects of baking… it’s time to tackle fats.
Healthy Fats for Baking: Get Slim By Eating Fat!
Fats provide moisture and texture to baked goods. They give rich mouth feel to soufflés, silky finesse to mousse and golden, flaky goodness to pie crust.
But what they do in your body is even more important than what they do in the kitchen.
While some fats clearly promote weight gain and increase your risk for disease… other fats actually promote fat burning and are vital to your wellness.
That’s why Guilt-Free Desserts will show you which fats to avoid and how to use healthy fats to create moist treats that melt in your mouth!
And that’s just the beginning…
Here’s More of what You’ll Discover
In Your Exclusive Copy of Guilt Free Desserts!
- The amazing fiber which adds a “cotton-candy” sweetness and creamy mouth feel to desserts… while feeding the beneficial bacteria in your gut
- The “Sour Side of Artificial Sweeteners” – Learn how these products can actually cause weight gain, worsen diabetic symptoms and are linked to dozens of harmful side-effects
- The “almost sugar” loved by health experts and pastry chefs alike. This organic sweetener has zero calories and no glycemic impact and can replace sugar cup for cup
- How to add “invisible fiber” to your desserts, without changing the flavor, texture or preparation. While the fiber may play a disappearing act, the benefits to your digestive and immune systems do not!
- The “sweet equivalents” of five all-natural low-carb sweeteners… so you’ll know just how much to use and how they compare to sugar.
- A “secret” canned ingredient sitting in your cabinet today which can provide a boost of protein and a light, springy structure to baked goods
- The brand new, all-natural sweetener you can find in your local supermarket that combines two ingredients to perfectly match the taste of sugar
- How to use natural “gums” to improve the texture and structure of baked goods… as they help to improve your digestion and keep your blood sugar on an even keel
- A type of sugar that that can lower cholesterol and triglycerides and even improve blood sugar metabolism
- Which sweetener can add a rich, caramel taste to baked goods… with only half the glycemic impact of brown sugar
- What “sugar alcohols” are… which to avoid, which to use and how to use them
- 12 different ingredients you can use to “bind” your baked goods without eggs… plus the exact equivalent measurements you’ll need
- And much, much more!
The great news is that all the ingredients you’ll need are inexpensive and readily available in your local grocery store, health food store, or online.
And of course, we also reveal the “Best Brands” to try and where to buy!
You see, Guilt Free Desserts is a lot more than just a recipe book.
Guilt Free Desserts is yours for a one-time payment of only $19.
And this is not nearly all that we have put together for you…
Healing Gourmet will also help you offer festive and delicious appetizers and hors d’oeuvres that will delight your family and guests!
FREE BONUS #1
Awesome Appetizers – Tips, Sips & Healthy
Hor d’Oeuvres Perfect for any Occasion
Staying on a healthy track does not mean sacrifice. It means getting smart about the ingredients you use.
With the recipes and cocktails you’ll find in Awesome Appetizers… you can indulge in the best party foods and drinks, without paying for it later.
First, you will discover 5 Fabulous Holiday Wines under $15… and of course, they are all organic.
You’ll enjoy 5 low-sugar “adult cocktails” including: Pomegranate Martinis… Rum & Zevia… Minty Agave Mojitos… Hot Whisky Toddy… The Scroogedriver.
And from Healing Gourmet, you can always expect valuable health information and helpful tips. You will discover:
- Why alcohol reduces your body’s fat burning activity
- The supplement you absolutely MUST take if you indulge in alcohol (In one study, women who drank alcohol and got enough of this nutrient were 50% less likely to get breast cancer!)
- A new brand of sodas that are 100% natural and 100% delicious… but with NO calories.
- The bartenders “secret ingredient” to brighten the taste of your drinks… and make them healthier!
And of course, don’t forget the these 15 all natural, low-glycemic appetizers you can enjoy, including:
FREE BONUS #2
Copycat Girl Scout Cookies – America’s Five Favorite Girl Scout Cookies Recreated with Real Food Ingredients
Do you love crisp Thin Mints, gooey caramel Samoas and rich, chocolate Tagalongs?
Learn how to create these delicious Girl Scout cookies using wholesome ingredients… right in your own kitchen.
Best of all, not only are these cookies delicious, but they all have 2 grams of sugar or less!
All three guides are yours for a one-time payment of only $19!
You don’t have to take my word for the value of products and information produced by Healing Gourmet. Over the years, we have received hundreds of emails and letters from happy customers.
Below, are just a few of the many letters we have received from customers who have dramatically improved their weight, their energy levels, their well-being and even their confidence by following a healthy diet.
50 total views, 0 today