|New York, USA
The passage of a kidney stone can be an incredibly painful and distressing experience. How Long Does It Take to Pass a Kidney Stone varies widely from person to person and depends on several factors:
- Size of the Stone: Smaller kidney stones, typically under 4mm, are more likely to pass on their own. Larger stones may require more time and may even get stuck in the urinary tract.
- Location: The stone’s location in the urinary tract influences the time it takes to pass. Stones closer to the bladder usually pass more quickly than those near the kidneys.
- Shape: Irregularly shaped stones can take longer to navigate the urinary tract, causing more discomfort and extending the time needed for passage.
- Symptoms: The presence of symptoms like severe pain, nausea, and vomiting may indicate the stone’s movement, but it doesn’t necessarily predict the time for passage.
- Treatment: Some people may require medical intervention, such as shock wave lithotripsy or ureteroscopy, to break up or remove the stone. In such cases, passage is immediate.
- Hydration: Staying well-hydrated can help flush out smaller kidney stones more quickly.
There is no set time frame for kidney stone passage, but for smaller stones, it can take days to a few weeks. Larger stones may require medical attention. If you suspect a kidney stone, it’s crucial to consult a healthcare provider who can provide guidance on the best approach, alleviate symptoms, and monitor your progress.
Liên hệ người đăng tin
Bài viết gần đây
Xem nhiều nhất trong ngày
- Bếp lẩu từ âm bàn vuông 3000w giá rẻ tại Hải Phòng (5 views)
- Hướng dẫn căng chỉ collagen là như thế nào? (4 views)
- Navigating Canada’s Halal Culinary Landscape: Unveiling the Chipits Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (4 views)
- http://fitnessforum.asia/best-seller/move-over-green-tea-and-black-tea-there-is-a-new-tea-in-town.html (3 views)
- Icelandair Pet Policy (3 views)